My blonde moments continue as I depart for my study abroad adventure in Buenos Aires (Argentina) and Lima (Peru)!!

Monday, February 6, 2012

First Impressions

Touchdown in Buenos Aires!! After a long and grueling 24 hours of traveling, I made it safe and sound to EZE airport and immediately (thank god) found the ISA coordinator who was meeting us and the rest of the students flying in.  Our whole group bused to the University of Belgrano (where we will be studying), where we met our host families.  My host mum is an older woman by the name of Liliana who speaks little to no english, so hopefully my Spanish will be much improved by this experience!  In the past two days we have had three orientation meetings, a placement exam, and a city tour by bus so we could get to know the area! Im currently in a state of information overload and so have no idea what is going on.  Classes start tmrw, 5 hours of intensive spanish, 5 days a week...might as well kill me now.  But the city is beyond beautiful, an easy city to walk around, with tons of stuff to do.  Its also hot and humid so hopefully I will stop glowing in the dark soon. Im trying to plan everything now so I can fit everything in in just two months! Ahhh! So much to do, so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment