My blonde moments continue as I depart for my study abroad adventure in Buenos Aires (Argentina) and Lima (Peru)!!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Some fun facts...

1) I shower with a frog and a lizard every morning/night.  I think im going to have to give them names soon.
2) Apparently they take elephant dung and make it into paper, which is what i've been writing on for the past 3 weeks. weird. 
3) Kumari (our host mum) makes the most amazing food. Literally my mouth is burning for at least 10 minutes after finishing. I'm going to have to learn how to make a decent curry because otherwise i'm going to go home and be thoroughly disappointed by curry's at home.
4) Apparently you shouldn't take malaria pills on an empty stomach, it says this on the bottle, but i didn't read that part.  Oops.  Not a fun night.
5) I keep finding cockroaches....in my suitcase. 
6) I've decided I don't like shoes at MEF so i walk around barefoot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment